As one of the best airlines in the world, Malaysia Airlines is currently searching for dedicated and talented personnel to join the team in the quest for aviation and travel excellence. If you love a challenging and exciting career, come and be part of their Cadet Pilots
- Malaysian citizen, age between 18 to 26 years old (as at date of application)
- Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian Government with six (6) credits including Bahasa Malaysia and a minimum of B4 in Mathematics, Physics and English taken in one sitting.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with minimum CGPA 3.0 or above and six (6) credits with pass in Bahasa Malaysia in SPM taken in one sitting.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and spoken
- Must be physically and mentally fit with good eyesight (visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6) and not colour blind.
- Minimum height 163 cm (5ft 4in).
- Successful candidates will be required to sign a bond with MAS –
For details, please visit Monster or graduan2u.
Incoming search terms:
- air asia scholarship 2012
- airasia scholarship 2012
- air asia scholarship
- airasia scholarship
- cadet pilot 2012
- malaysia airlines scholarship 2012
- cadet pilot scholarship 2012
- airasia scholarship for pilot 2012
- pilot scholarship in malaysia 2012
- airasia pilot scholarship