AirAsia X has announced a new route to Shanghai direct from Kuala Lumpur on Thursday. The KL-Shanghai route would commence six times weekly flights from the Malaysian capital to Shanghai Pudong International Airport from Feb. 19, 2013, and the flights frequency will be increased to seven times weedy from May 1, 2013.
The KL-Shanghai route will be operated on the Airbus A330-300 aircraft with a configuration of 12 premium flatbed seats and 365 economy class seats.
With this new route, AirAsia X is now fly to 11 cities in China i.e Beijing, Chengdu, Guilin, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Nanning, Kunming, Wuhan, Chongqing and Xi’an, as well as Hong Kong and Macau.
Airasia X Promotion : KL-Shanghai Route
In conjunction with the new routes, AirAsia has offer fares, from as low as RM199 (S$79) for a one-way journey on the economy class and from RM799 on premium flatbeds. All purchase must be made online via AirAsia online booking.
The AirAsia X Promotion : KL-Shanghai Route is available from today till Sunday and for travel between Feb 19 and Sept 30, 2013.
Get details of The AirAsia X Promotion : KL-Shanghai Route , kindly visit AirAsia
Incoming search terms:
- airasia from kl to hong kong free seats 2013
- mas airline tiket promotion 2013
- mas airline promotion to kl sabah
- malindo airways interview 2013
- malindo airways excess baggage check in
- citibank malaysia MAS lounge
- citibank malaysia airlines promo 2013
- airasia promotion 2013 hk shanghai
- airasia kl to shanghai airport
- mas interview in march 2013