Due to high demand from its customer, AirAsia X has announced its new route to Beijing, China. AirAsia X will fly to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur four times weekly from June 22 2012.
From August 6 onwards, the long-haul budget carrier will increase the flight frequency to daily using the wide-body A330-300 with a configuration of 12 premium flatbed seats and 365 economy seats.
With the Beijing route in place, AirAsia X will stop its five-weekly Kuala Lumpur-Tianjin flights from June 21.
To celebrate the launching of the new route, AirAsiaX will be offering special launch fares for the Kuala Lumpur-Beijing route from RM249 one way on economy class, and minimum RM1129 one way on its premium flatbeds. The fares include fuel surcharge and tax.
The launch offers will be available for online bookings from May 17 to 20, for the travel period between Aug 6, 2012 to May 22, 2013.
Grab cheapest Beijing fare at AirAsia now.
Incoming search terms:
- tambang murah air asia langkawi
- promosi air asia ke beijing 2013
- tambang murah ke beijing
- airasia promosi 2013
- promosi tambang murah firefly 2013
- air asia promotion 2013 to beijing
- airasia tambang murah november 2013 beijing
- air asia promosi 2013 TO BEIJING
- tambang murah air asia 2013 ke beijing
- airasia x beijing