We received many question regarding the pregnant travelers on AirAsia pregnancy Policy. The AirAsia Pregnancy Policy you can find at AirAsia website
It is the duty of pregnant passengers to advise us of the progress of their pregnancy at the point of booking of Seat and at the check-in counter. Our carriage of pregnant passengers are subject to the following conditions:
- Pregnancy up to 27 weeks (inclusive): Guest must sign AirAsia/AirAsia X Limited Liability Statement at the time of check-in to absolve AirAsia/Airasia X against any liabilities arising there from.
- Pregnancy between 28 weeks to 34 weeks (inclusive):
1. Submission of an approved doctor’s medical certificate required. Doctor’s medical certificate confirming the number of weeks of pregnancy and that she is fit to travel which certificate shall be dated not more than thirty (30) days from either the scheduled outbound or the scheduled inbound flight departure date as the case may be .
2. Guest must sign AirAsia/AirAsia X Limited Liability Statement at the tine if check-in to absolve AirAsia/AirAsia X against an liabilities arising there from.
* Pregnancy 35 weeks and above: carriage not permitted on AirAsia/AirAsia X.
Infants 8 days and/or below
We reserve the right not to carry infants eight (8) days-old and/ or below. We may in our absolute discretion decide to carry such infants on our flights when such carriage is expressly sanctioned in writing by a medical practitioner and when the parent of the infant signs a Limited Liability Statement.
Incoming search terms:
- airasia pregnancy policy
- air asia pregnancy policy
- pregnant air asia japan
- lion air pregnant
- air asia policy fo pregnants
- pregnancy and airasia
- airasia rules for pregnancy
- pregnancy rules for air asia
- airasia pregnant traveler
- lionair pregnant passenger