AirAsia Hot Tips
AirAsia is Asia’s largest low-fare, no-frills airline and a pioneer of low-cost travel in Asia. AirAsia frequently offer a huge discount on their air fare and in a year you will notice that some of the seats are given FREE. Due to the fact that AirAsia is a low-cost travel, there are few tips and trick to minimise the cost of travel with AirAsia. In this post we share some of it for your reference :
- Fly with AirAsia require a good plan as you need to book the flight few months ahead. So tips no 1, look at your work schedule and plan your holiday properly.
- Destination ! Plan where to go, don’t forget to get details info such as weather, cost of living etc.
- Make sure you have credit card to book for tickets online.
- Be a AirAsia Members so that you can store your details, spouse, kids etc. This will make the booking process much easier as you dont have to key in all details again.
- If you travel in group maximise the luggage allowance. And if you really require large luggage, buy luggage online at RM10 for 15kg per person.
- Bring along Ipod, story books, read the on-board magazine. Long flight hours will make you feel so tired and boring.
Enjoy your travel with AirAsia tips.
Incoming search terms:
- AIR ASIA LOGO
- airasia logo
- logo air asia
- logo airasia
- Air Asia airline logo
- โลโก้ air asia
- โลโก้Air Asia
- Airasia hot
- air asia working schedule
- asia airways rm10
Posted by admin
on June 5, 2011. Filed under Travel Tips
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry